Chalice Coleman DDS and Team hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We have all been through a lot over these last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: Our commitment to your health & safety.
As we prepare to fully open June 1st, one of the top priorities of our office is infection control. Infection control processes are made so that whenever you come in for a visit, you can feel safe and comfortable.
The recommendations we follow are made by the American Dental Association (ADA), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
You may see changes when it is time for your next appointment to help protect our patients and team.
· Our office will be starting over the phone screening calls, prior to every patient’s visit. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment. (To ensure there are no present or current symptoms of Covid-19)
· The chairs will be placed 6ft apart to ensuring social distance in the reception area.
· You will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entrance of the office, you will find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· Your temperature will be check with a touchless forehead scan, to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
· All appointments will be managed, being mindful of how many patients are scheduled to reduce overcrowding of reception area. There will be Greater schedule time between patients, to reduce wait time in reception area, that might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment. We appreciate your patience as we make these adjustments.
· Anyone who is accompanying a patient, we ask that you please wait in your car until the patient’s visit is over.
· And please be mindful of no hand shaking or physical contact.
· Air purifiers will be placed in the business office /reception area & UV Light sanitations will be used in the treatment rooms as well.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (773)-548-8200.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
Our office is dedicated to your entire family's dental care needs. We "cater to cowards"! Our goal is to provide you with the high quality service and the most pleasant dental experience possible.
Your comfort is a high priority with us. Dentistry, with today's technology, need not be painful. We believe that making your smile the best it can be will go a long way in improving your quality of life. A beautiful smile builds confidence. Healthy teeth and gums improve your overall health. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams
• Mini Implants
• Porcelain Veneers
• Root Canal Treatment
• Dentures & Partials
• Teeth Whitening
• Tooth Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Crowns
• Dental Emergencies
• Additional Services
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.